Blogs are quickly becoming one of the best marketing tools that small businesses and even large corporations can use. Whether your business is online or offline you can use a blog to keep your customers up to date on the latest events and generally use a blog as a marketing and advertising tool for extra revenue. Traditional street and storefront signing is also a very powerful marketing and advertising tool, Check Out Our Service Areas
Blogs enable direct interaction with customers and allow them to see what goes on behind the scenes as well as keep up to date with the latest news. Blogs are inexpensive to start and run, enabling you to use thousands of themes to change the look of your site at the click of a button.
Here are a 5 key reasons as to how blogging for your company can be a good thing:
- Direct communication between you and your clientel.
- Blogs are great for SEO, fresh content added daily will bring traffic.
- The more relevant the content the more opporunity for the niche to branch off into other areas which in turn creates more revenue..
- Comments allow direct feedback customers as well as potential clientel.
- Cost effective, low startup cost, high return.
Make sure to give your customers a reason to read your blog as well. Have them directly interacting with you by using polls, questionnaires, giveaways and contests, and you will see a surge in the growth of your company as well as some added side revenue from your blog.